4.02.2006

FOUR

*** 4 jobs i've had in my life ***
1. BMW girl
2. Edsamail girl
3. Medical Group's girl

4. Goodwill girl

*** 4 movies i could watch over and over ***
1. My Bestfriend's Wedding
2. White Chicks
3. Beaches
4. Pretty Woman


*** 4 Places I've Lived ***
1. Valenzuela
2. Quezon City

3. Hawthorne, CA
4. Inglewood, CA


*** 4 tv shows i love to watch ***
1. Gray's Anatomy
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Family Feud
4. Gilmore Girls


*** 4 Places I've Been on Vacation ***(that I enjoyed)
1. Vegas
2. Asia - Singapore, Hongkong, Taiwan
3. Illinois
4. San Francisco


*** 4 websites i visit daily ***
1. my Blog
2. Yahoo weather
3. my bank's website
4. Friendster

*** 4 of my favorite foods ***
1. Lugaw ni Inang
2. Dinuguan ni Inang
3. Mechado ni Nanay Viring
4. Spaghetti ni Aling Selya


*** 4 places i'd rather be right now ***
1. Subic with my boys and my friends
2. at the golf course with Daddy
3. videoke bar with Abby, Agnes, Meng, Lisette and the kafatids
4. Vegas with Prettyboy

*** 4 bloggers i'm tagging ***
1. meng
2. joy
3. mama bing
4. abby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home