3.31.2004

things are getting crazier each day. i'm trying to hold on but i'm slowly getting tired of the same fuckin' problems. i am ready to give up. if not for darrell, i would be home with my mom, with my family. if not for darrell, i would have given up a long time ago. i love all my kids but right now, darrell needs me and i know he has no future with his dad. i don't want him to grow up like his half sisters and half brothers who were raised differently. they might be beautiful(???) kids but, they sure did not have the values i am teaching my kids.

i may be mean but, this is my son we're talking about. i believe his dad can never raise him properly. he was not raised well and he cannot use darrell as a practice target in raising kids. he had his chance with 5 children(some of whom he's not too sure if he's the father). now, he's older and dumber, he thinks he's capable of raising my baby. OVER MY DEAD DECOMPOSING BODY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home