3.27.2004

i've been so tired these past few days. i go to the gym, hit the machines and die trying to force myself in getting used to them. i went the gym 3 days in a row. now, my butt and my legs are hurting, not to mention my arms.

i visited some brothers in newport beach. i met bro. lenz and his staff. it was always fun to talk to your people. i met his family, his lovely daughter, his 2 sons, his wife and his brother and nephew. he told me to feel free to visit them anytime. the thing is it's too far for me right now. i can't go there all the time...i don't even have gas to go to the gym sometimes.

i also found out that my ex-boyfriend's ex-girlfriend's sister is a bonafide member of my sorority already. am i happy? well, i can't do anything about it but, i just hope she treats the sorority as special as i do...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home