3.30.2004

i woke up late. i came late for work. i wanted to stay with my baby all day but it's just not possible. i didn't want to get in trouble. as it is, i am already worried that one day, i'll end up jobless, homeless and penniless. but, in everything that's happening, i know i'll be able to pull this through.

i might break down and cry for a month or a year but, nothing's gonna stop me from striving hard so i can be with my kids one day. i miss them so much and it breaks my heart to know that i'm incapacitated to see them at this time. i'm a prison to a foreign land. this is all my fault. i never stayed with one goal. it was always one plan after the other. i am now stuck in this predicament where all i can do is pray and hope that one day, my knight in shining armor will rescue me from the tall tower the evil witch built to isolate me from the world and bring me home to his palace with my kids waiting for me at the golden gate of happiness and eternal bliss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home