3.21.2004

weird that just last night, i was sobbing like crazy over some shallow emotions and today, i feel great. i guess we both came to our senses. i made a dumb mistake and he misunderstood. now, everything's okay. i know i can't be this stupid about love but, this is how i deal with my emotions. i have always been a heart person. when i fall, i fall hard. i don't know where this will lead me but, most likely, it will just give me heartaches in the future. but you see, i'm still holding on to whatever we have right now. a lot of things go through my mind when i think of him but, as they say, when you're with that someone, all you see are roses in full bloom and all you feel is warmth from the shining sun. in this day and age, i believe i deserve some fun in my life. i know i have responsibilities and obligations but, i will only pass this road once. i might as well play the game and be good at it. i might end up crying but, with everything that i experienced in my life, i am not afraid to take the risk with this person. right now, i don't care what the future brings. all i know is that i'm happy and i'm thankful that i have someone like him who i can talk to about practically anything and everything. he can be mean sometimes but, i guess i couldn't care less. he makes me laugh, smile, smirk and cry but, it's all good. he better take care of me so i wouldn't cry anymore but in life, you can't be sure of anything that occurs. one day at a time, and as he usually tells me, it's not the end of the world. i believe him but, when you're so much into someone, you would want to be with him 24/7...high school kind of emotion at 29...well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home