3.18.2004

i wanted to share everything to my "people." i don't know where to start. joy told me to update my blog since the last time i wrote something was around Christmas time. according to mama bing, my blogs are full of drama. here goes nothing...

bally fitness
i am a very lazy girl, and everybody is aware of that but all of a sudden, i enrolled in a gym. i enrolled for 12 sessions with a personal trainer(her name is erica) and a lifetime membership for full access to gym facilities and different locations as well. i am on my 3rd week now and i am hoping that this will work for me. i want to enjoy life while i can. i want to be fit for my children. as they say, i want to be able to play with my grandkids. i am 29 years old turning 49. i feel that my body needs some exercise and toning. i weigh 1,000 lbs. and i think it's time for me to be conscious of my health. especially now that i live in a burger and fries world. erica trains me every monday and i work out on wednesdays, fridays and saturdays. i am also planning to enroll in yoga classes as well as some dance classes. i hope this will bring some good in me.

trans city medical group
i've been working for a medical group and sometimes, i get tired doing the same thing over and over again. my table is a mess though i usually finish things on time. i get so disappointed with the salary thinking that i do a lot of things and yet, i get a very small salary. but, since i can't complain and fight for it, i stay. i stay for the purpose of having little money to support myself and my kids. i am drawing out a plan as to where i can quit this job and be in a better place. i hope things work out for me so i'll be well-compensated. i'm getting tired of being the underdog in someone's land. this is so unfair! but as my mom said, there's nothing i can do but wait and pray that i'll have blessings so one day, i can get the right job, the right house, the right partner and the peaceful life with my kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home