8.28.2005

LUIS & TYRONE'S ADVENTURE

Luis had a leadership training last weekend. Since my brothers and my mom could not fit picking him up last Sunday in their busy schedules, I asked Abby and Agnes if they can pick up my son in Claret. They are such good friends...no...they are such good people that I cannot be contented thanking them once for this.

I wanted them to have fun so I asked Abby if she can shoulder the expenses first then get it from my mom later. I have some cash with my mom but, since Luis wanted to do more and I felt the need to give back to the people I am so thankful for, I sent some more to Abby. I had to ask her so many favors I don't know if I'm too much of a burden to her. I believe Abby divided the money in envelopes that her purse must've looked like a clutchbag ready for employeesfor their payday. Hahahahahahahaha!

Kidding aside, I can't find the right words for these friends. They're always there for me--whether I need them or not, whether I am happy or sad, whether I am celebrating something or mourning over someone. They're just there. They remain present in my life and I am just blessed that I have them and I pray they stick around longer so I can stay sane.

Anyway, Sunday came. Tressa and Tyrone decided to go with them at the last minute. So they all met and spent hours in Quantum arcade. Tehy ate at Yellow CAb(pizza place pala ito sa Pilipinas...dito kasi, taxi siya e). Abby and Agnes told me later that my boys had fun. I was teary-eyed when I saw the pictures...I miss my boys so much and I miss the fun I always had with my friends and sister...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
MY BINATA

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
MY LITTLE ARTISTA

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
MY GOAT AND MY BABOY

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
MAMA ABBY, LUIS, TYRONE, MAMA AGNES

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
LUIS, TYRONE, MAMA AGNES

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
MAMA ABBY, TYRONE, LUIS, TRESSA

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
MAMA ABBY, TYRONE

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
TRESSA, ABBY, AGNES

7 Comments:

At 3:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it will always be a pleasure to extend a help in any way we can for a super-dooper-extraordinary friend like you shala. as long as we are still here alive and kickin' no matter what, we are always here for you... rain or shine, diba? take care... p.s. we also had fun, promise... hehehe

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger shalaganda said...

i'm sooo sooo blessed to have u guys in my life. i'm oh so touched and overwhelmed with your generosity and kindness!!!

 
At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hay! Ang laki na ni tyrone! Gwapito talaga... :) (lizzz)

 
At 5:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the informative post, keep up the good work!

Cheers!
pet care dog health

 
At 12:19 AM, Blogger shalaganda said...

i wonder who is ANONYMOUS? only bravery will tell...

 
At 12:20 AM, Blogger shalaganda said...

i wonder who ANONYMOUS is. only integrity & sanity can tell...

 
At 12:44 AM, Blogger shalaganda said...

sis lisette, hintay namin yong pics ng artista mo...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home